Terms & Conditions
WaterWorks4U Terms & Conditions
Before returning any items, please
call (561) 790-2004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Return Authorization number (RA#) and address
Customer satisfaction, wellness and word of mouth recommendations are WaterWorks4U's ultimate goals. This is why we carry only the best quality products. We provide as much information as possible on our products in order to allow the consumer to make an informed choice.
Specific Water Ionizer Return Policy:
- If you HAVE NOT used the Water Ionizer, and NOT removed it from the box or packing material, and it is received by us in "new" condition it is subject to a 20%-25% re-stocking fee plus shipping and handling.
- If you HAVE opened the ionizer your return is subject to a 25% re-stocking fee plus shipping and handling.
- If you HAVE opened the ionizer and used it your return is subject to a 25% restocking fee plus the cost of a new filter plus shipping and handling.
The original shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipping charges must be prepaid (insured) by the purchaser. Remember to call or email first for an RA#. Your refund will be issued as soon as we confirm receipt of the returned item in the stated condition. Any items returned without an RA# will be refused and you will encore shipping fees back to you. Our Water Ionizers come with a one year manufacturer's warranty and are serviced in the United States. Proof of purchase will be needed for warranty service. Please call us or email us for further service information. The warranty is voided if the unit has been subjected to tampering, alteration, or improper use after delivery or has been repaired by anyone other than an authorized representative of WaterWorks4U. WaterWorks4U is NOT responsible for orders customers place with faulty address information causing a package to be returned to us or misdelivered. Neither is WaterWorks4U responsible for packages misdelivered by United Parcel Service, Federal Express, US Post Service or any other delivery services. WaterWorks4U makes every effort for our customers to avoid additional fees, tariffs or taxes that may be levied at the time of delivery by any US State, however, WaterWorks4U is not responsible for these additional fees, tariffs or taxes. Replacement Filters, Bath and Shower Filters are non-refundable, as they are a consumable item and we are not able to resell them.
If you choose to return an item or refuse delivery on an item, you will be responsible for the shipping incurred by us to send the products to you, as well as the shipping to send the goods back to us or our suppliers. You will also be subject to a 20%-25% restocking fee on allowable returned items. All items MUST be in new condition with all proper packing material and paperwork shipped back to us. If the goods cannot be sold in NEW CONDITION, a refund will not be issued and goods will be rejected or available for you to pickup and ship back to yourself.
Be sure that the item you are ordering is what you want and the size, color, shape, design, etc. are exactly what you are looking for. If you are not sure, please ask us for any additional information prior to purchase. Returning an item can become costly and the credit card company will refer to this page as a reference that you understand this information, and accept these terms and conditions posted on the check out screen. The credit card company will not be able to dispute the transaction if you simply decide to return the goods, or refuse delivery. The above fees would still apply with no recourse.
How to properly receive your goods
Please read the below information as you need to understand your rights as a consumer and what you need to do at delivery. READ THE PAPERS YOU ARE SIGNING. It clearly states your rights and what you are signing. Be sure to note ANY exceptions on the BILL OF LADING prior to signing.
If you receive missing or damaged merchandise, you need to notify us and the carrier upon receiving the order. Note on the freight bill the problem you encountered. You will need to contact us right away at email@example.com so we can get your missing or damaged parts shipped to you immediately. Damaged items need to be sent back and returned to us in order to get a proper replacement for no charge.
FAILURE TO CHECK YOUR PRODUCTS FOR DAMAGE AT DELIVERY WILL RESULT IN YOU PAYING FOR MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS.
Wrong Order – Our Mistake
Wrong Order – Customer Mistake
WaterWorks4U Return Policy
1. Products cannot be returned once they have been opened, used, or unsealed. Unopened, unused, and sealed products are eligible for return or exchange within 10 days of purchase, but may be subject to a 20-25% restock fee.
2. All sales of books are final and non-refundable nor are they exchangeable for any reason.
3. No return will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RA#). We need to authorize the return prior to the item being sent back. Please call (561) 790-2004 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RA number.
4. Shipping fees for the return or exchange of products are the responsibility of the purchaser and previous shipping fees will not be refunded.
5. Out of stock items will be eligible for a full refund or will be shipped when back in stock at the approval of the customer. If the customer has an order with multiple items and they are willing to pay extra for shipping we are able to mail the in stock and out of stock items separately.
6. If any product(s) is damaged when received by the customer, please immediately send a photo of the damaged item to email@example.com.
7. For refunds and exchanges the product must be in the original packaging and include the parts and invoice that the product came with.
8. All warranties are between the manufacturer and the purchaser unless otherwise stated.
9. Orders for items such as items that are sanitary in nature such as saunas, water pitchers, water ionizers, alkaline sticks etc. cannot be returned.
10.Items such as filters, replacement filters or any other special order merchandise may not be returned.
11. All show sale items are final. No returns or credits will be issued from show items. All discounted items are final. No refunds or exchanges are issued.
12. If you placed an order and we made the mistake of shipping out the wrong goods, we will be responsible for the fees involved in the pickup of the goods. The wrong order does not include substitutions for a better quality item or slight variances in colors, etc. This is for completely incorrect items.
13. If the order was a mistake on your part, you will need to pay for shipping back to us as well as be subject to a 20%-25% restocking fee and the shipping we incurred to get it to you. There may be other handling fees as well. You are responsible for your own mistakes on any order. If you place an order over the phone, you are responsible for the order as we can only order what you tell us. Please place your order online to be sure you are ordering the correct items. An email is sent to you with your ordered items. Confirm this information as soon as you order your goods to make sure it's 100% correct PRIOR to shipping.
14. By placing a Phone Order with us you are acknowledging that you agree to our shipping & return policy.
WaterWorks4U Shipping Policy
1. Online orders will be shipped within 4-5 days.
2. WaterWorks4U is not responsible for packages that are lost, missing, or delayed during domestic transition, including theft and loss to the US Postal Service or United Postal Service.